We are seeking a talented Senior Developer to join our dynamic and innovative team.
As a Senior Developer, you will play a crucial role in helping to build our digital presence in the Medical Cannabis area.
Working closely with cross-functional teams, including designers, marketers, and product managers, you will ensure our digital presence aligns with our brand identity and delivers an engaging end to end online experience.
IMPORTANT: You must be based in Germany to be considered for this role. Ideally in Düsseldorf.
This is not your average developer role, we want to help you make the role fit to your skill set, expertise and interests.
- Collaborate with designers to transform wireframes and mockups into visually appealing and user-friendly interfaces.
- Ensure seamless cross-browser compatibility and optimal performance across various devices and platforms.
- Implement and enhance website functionalities, including e-commerce features, content management systems, and third-party integrations.
- Optimise website performance and loading speed to deliver an exceptional user experience.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and best practices in web development, bringing innovative ideas and solutions to enhance our digital presence.
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders to gather requirements, provide technical insights, and deliver projects within defined timelines.
- Conduct thorough testing and debugging to identify and resolve any issues or bugs.
- Maintain code integrity and adhere to coding standards and guidelines.
- Identify emerging technologies in the MedCan space to enhance our web platforms and expand globally.
- Review commercial data and offer feedback on improvements.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Web Development, or a related field (or equivalent work experience).
- Fluent in German
- Availability to work 3 days in our Düsseldorf Office
- At least 5 years proven experience as a Developer, with a strong portfolio showcasing your web development skills.
- Experience with version control systems (Git) and project management tools (Jira).
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively in a remote team environment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
Knowledge in the following areas would help:
- Shopify (Liquid)
- WordPress (PHP)
- API Integrations
- Databases (SQL, MongoDB)
- Project Management
- Medical Cannabis
- Competitive holidays
- Modern, large office
- Free office parking
- Free water and coffee
- Study support related to role