Outside Sales Representative
Green House Dispensary is a single owner, private company. The company began in January of 2018 with the build out of our 30,000 square foot cultivation facility. We had our first harvest in June of 2018 with a goal to grow a clean, high quality, and sustainably priced product.
We are a vertically integrated company holding a Cultivation license, Manufacturing license, Distribution license, our own brand, Green House, and soon to be acquiring a Retail license. This allows us the capacity to control all our processes and provide you a clean- high quality final product.
Our biggest asset is our team. With over 80+ years of combined experience in cannabis, our diverse, and knowledgeable team has allowed us to grow our small company from 7 employees to the now group of 40 team members.
We believe in our team and the culture we have adapted in the workplace. We strive to offer growth opportunities to our team, provide them benefits, time off/vacation, and proud to soon be able to offer retirement plans. We value and appreciate our team. As they grow and succeed, so do we. With a focus on providing the highest level of professionalism and quality in the Cannabis Industry to our customers and partners we aim to be known for our outstanding service, not only to our customers, but to our team as well. Without a great team backing us, there would be no High Caliber.
As a Sales Representative for our company, you are the face of High Caliber. All our B2B customers will know you, not our amazing grow team, or distribution manager, but YOU, our wonderful sales team! Therefor you play one of the most crucial roles of our company. You are who the customer will interact with, will rely on for knowledge, data, and overall company information. Our goal is to establish a trust with our customers and work towards a mutually beneficial business partnership. You will be tasked with upholding our company’s core visions and values and provide a service that is always, of the Highest Caliber.
Also known as “Field Representatives”, Green House Dispensary Outside Sales Representatives close sales through face-to-face interactions with customer based within assigned territories. They meet with potential and existing customers to present sales proposals, show samples of cannabis Flower product in various SKU’s, inform them on product benefits, features, negotiate prices, and convey the value in doing business with High Caliber.
They work autonomously outside a formal office setting and formal team environment.
- Contacts regular and prospective customers to demonstrate products, explain product features, and solicit orders.
- Recommends products to customers, based on customers’ needs and interests.
- Answers customers’ questions about products, prices, availability, product uses, and credit terms.
- Estimates or quotes prices, credits or contract terms, warranties, and delivery dates.
- Consults with clients after sales or contract signings to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support.
- Performs administrative duties, such as preparing reports, keeping sales records, Updating CRM daily.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Able to attend Monthly in Person meetings in Adelanto, CA
- Must be able to meet minimum of 65k in monthly sales
- Experience:1-2+ years of Sales Representative Experience
- Existing book of business of at least 10 Cannabis Customers preferred
- Extreme Discipline and organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Active listening
- Social perceptiveness
- Critical thinking
- Service orientation
- High customer service standards
- Knowledge and understanding of Sales Funnel/Pipeline
– 6% of pretax commission on all orders (excluding promo orders)
– Vertically integrated company with capacity to support $2 million in B2B “Flower” sales to sales department
– Uncapped Salary (earn as much you want to work for)
– Quarterly and Annual bonus incentives
– Flexible work schedule (work at your convenience, set your own schedule and timelines)
**Average sales reps in this position earn between 46K (Entry level)-150k+ (Experienced)
Core Visions & Values
“To always work with intention and integrity, grow in knowledge and experience, and succeed as a team.”
Must be highly motivated and ready to make an immediate impact to sales team.
- Location Los Angeles, CA, USA
- Experience Level Entry Level
- Total Years Experience 0-5